Parade date and time: Saturday, October 9th at 1:00 PM
Parade starting location: 4th Ave. N. & Jefferson Street, Nashville TN
Fee per pet: $30 in advance or $35 day of parade.
Entries will be accepted 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM on Saturday, October 9th at the Red Rover booth. The first 50 prepaid registrations for the Pup Parade will receive a Parade t-shirt.
Rules required for participation:
- All dogs must have current rabies vaccination.
- All participants must sign the waiver form.
- Each dog must have a handler capable of controlling her/his pet(s).
- Leashes are required and may not exceed 6 feet in length.
- Female dogs in any state of heat may not participate.
- Dogs or people whose behavior is unruly or may prove harmful to participants, other dogs or spectators, will be asked to leave.
- Participants must clean up after their pet(s).
*Proceeds benefit Crossroads Campus, our charity partner