Rules and Regulations
Before submitting your General Release form., please review The Nashville Oktoberfest Rules & Regulations.
• EMAIL: Please note that all information will be sent to you via email.
• PROCESSING TIME: Please allow at least 10 DAYS to process your application from the date it is received. All applications and payments will be filed electronically and paid electronically by Credit Card or ACH bank draft.
Charges to your credit card or ACH will not be billed until you are accepted by The Nashville Oktoberfest. Once approved the total amount of your bill will be charged.
• FULL BALANCE: To secure your place in the show, the full balance of your show fee must be received with your application. No space will be held without a festival payment.
• TAXES – Each vendor is responsible for collecting the Tenn. State Sales tax and filing a report with the local Tenn. Department of Revenue.
• The approved vendor will occupy his or her booth at all times. NO subletting or sharing of space is permitted. All work, displays & storage must will be contained within the Exhibitor’s space.
• The vendor’s space will be occupied 30 minutes before each days opening time. Vendors will be present in their booths until each day’s closing time. No booths will close early for any reason.
• Vendors will leave their exhibit space clean before, during and after the festival, including at breakdown. Commercial dumpsters are available for all your trash. Do not use the customer barrels located on the festival grounds. All boxes and packaging must be broken down before placed in dumpsters.
• NO SOLICITATION: vendors are present at our festival for the purpose of representing their work. For that reason, no vendor, or their representatives, will engage in any type of solicitation of any products, supplies, shows, etc. during the course of the show, starting at the commencement of the event and ending at the end of breakdown of the said event. The vendors’ role is to sell their work and not engage in any other non-related business activities during the course of the event. Failure to comply could cause possible expulsion from the festival.
• TENTS – ALL vendors are required to have a tent within their vending space. Vendors are responsible for making their tents sturdy against wind, rain etc. Tents MUST be manufactured of flame-retardant materials. Staking into the pavement will NOT be permitted. The Nashville Oktoberfest is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property. Dollies are recommended for set-up and breakdown for most shows.
• WEATHER: This festival is held outdoors and is held rain or shine. No credits or refunds will be issued if show is affected by forces of nature beyond our control.
Please note we will not cancel a show unless informed by state, city or local officials that it will be in the best interest of safety for all.
• CREDITS/REFUNDS: WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS;
• WAITING LIST: Once the festival vendor spacing is full, applications are still accepted for the waitlist. We will contact you as early as possible IF any spaces become available. Please keep in mind that this may be as late as 2-3 days before the show. If you cannot work on short notice, the waitlist may not be the best option for you. If we call you from the waitlist to see if you would like to participate in the festival, you have the option to turn us down without penalty.
• Management reserves the right to make final interpretations of all rules and regulations