PLEASE CAREFULLY READ the Rules & Regulations before submitting your General Release form. Rules & Regulations apply for The Nashville Oktoberfest.
• PROCESSING TIME: Please allow at least 2 days to process your application from the date it is received. Please always try to apply as early as possible to make for a smooth process and to avoid late fees.
• FULL BALANCE: To secure your place in the show, the full balance of your show fee must be received with your application. No space will be held without a festival payment.
• WEATHER: The festival is held outdoors and is held rain or shine. No credits or refunds will be issued if show is affected by forces of nature beyond our control. Please check our website or contact the office for updates on cancellations resulting from severe weather such as, hurricanes, tornados, flooding, etc.
Please note we will not cancel a show unless informed by state, city or local officials that it will be in the best interest of safety for all.
• CREDITS/REFUNDS: WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS; however, a credit (good for 2 years) will be issued if notification is made at least 60 DAYS prior to either festival. Cancellations must be made in writing (email preferred) and received in our offices as per the dates outlined. Credits may be used towards future booth fees and expire after 2 years.
• DEADLINES: We do not have deadlines for our festival. Therefore, please keep in mind vendor spacing is limited and may be open when you contact us, but are subject to fill up any time. In order to avoid sold out vendor spacing, please submit early. We strongly recommend applying when the applications become available. We have no way of knowing when vendor spacing is full, as we receive many submissions a day that could prompt no more spaces available without anticipation.
• WAITING LIST: Once the festival vendor spacing is full, applications are still accepted for the waitlist. We will contact you as early as possible IF any spaces become available. Please keep in mind that this may be as late as 2-3 days before the show. If you cannot work on short notice, the waitlist may not be the best option for you. If we call you from the waitlist to see if you would like to participate in the festival, you have the option to turn us down without penalty.
• NO SOLICITATION: vendors are present at our festival for the purpose of representing their work. For that reason, no vendor, or their representatives, will engage in any type of solicitation of any products, supplies, shows, etc. during the course of the show, starting at the commencement of the event and ending at the end of breakdown of the said event. The vendors’ role is to sell their work and not engage in any other non-related business activities during the course of the event. Failure to comply could cause possible expulsion from the festival.
• EMAIL: Please note that invitations, waitlist notifications, confirmations, important updates, and announcements will be sent to you via email. Be sure to check your email account regularly.
• Vendors will leave their exhibit space clean after packing up at break down. If your space is not clean after an event, you may be expelled from future shows.
• The approved vendor will occupy his or her booth at all times. NO subletting or sharing of space is permitted. No representatives are allowed. Friendly pets are allowed at the shows.
• TAXES – Each vendor is responsible for collecting the Tenn. State Sales tax and filing a report with the local Tenn. Department of Revenue.
• TENTS – ALL vendors are required to have a tent within their vending space. Vendors are responsible for making their tents sturdy against wind, rain etc. Tents MUST be manufactured of flame-retardant materials. Staking into the pavement will NOT be permitted. The Nashville Oktoberfest is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property. Dollies are recommended for set-up and breakdown for most shows.
Vendors will NOT take up any additional space without first consulting with a show coordinator. ALL WORK, DISPLAY and STORAGE WILL NOT GO BEYOND THE ASSIGNED EXHIBITOR SPACE.
• The vendor’s space shall be occupied by 10:00 am the day of the show or you will be considered a “no-show” and your space will be given away with no possible refund or credit. Vehicles MUST be removed from the show area by 10:00 a.m. unless otherwise specified.
• Set-up and breakdown times will be strictly enforced. Please see show confirmation for details.
• Management reserves the right to make final interpretations of all rules and regulations.