The Annual Oktoberfest Parade is a tradition that includes our entire community!
Marching through the streets of Germantown, accompanied by music from our German Polka Bands and participants from our neighborhood and others! The parade will pass through the festival grounds year after year! It is not to be missed!
Highlights of the Parade include:
- The Parade Kick-Off, led by the Oktoberfest Rolls Royce
- German Oompah Bands marching and providing live music
- Floats from local neighborhoods & apartment complexes
- The Dixieland Band and the A Plus Twirlers leading the middle section of the parade
- The “Pup Parade” – over 50 costumed dogs and their owners