Saturday at 1pm.
Don’t miss the Annual Oktoberfest Parade. It’s free to attend and starts at corner of 4th Ave. N & Jefferson Street and goes to the stage at 7th and Jefferson St.
Join us as we march through the streets of Germantown, accompanied by music from our German Polka Bands and participants from our neighborhood and others! The parade will march through the festival grounds.
Highlights of the Parade include:
- The Parade Kick-Off, led by the Oktoberfest Rolls Royce
- German Oompah Bands marching and providing live music
- Floats from local neighborhoods & apartment complexes
- The Dixieland Band and the A Plus Twirlers leading the middle section of the parade
- The “Pup Parade” – over 50 costumed dogs and their owners